1. Uveitis research https://www.cera.org.au/research/uveitis-research/
2. A systematic review of gut microbiome and ocular inflammatory diseases https://journals.lww.com/ijo/Fulltext/2021/03000/A_systematic_review_of_gut_microbiome_and_ocular.12.aspx
3. The Potential Hazards of Aspergillus sp in Foods and Feeds, and the Role of Biological Treatment: A Review https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266387824_The_Potential_Hazards_of_Aspergillus_sp_in_Foods_and_Feeds_and_the_Role_of_Biological_Treatment_A_Review
4. Causes Of Visual Loss In Uveitis https://iovs.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2354130
5. The microbiome-adipose tissue axis in systemic metabolism https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajpgi.00304.2019
6. Quercetin, Inflammation and Immunity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4808895/
7. Anti-inflammatory effects of anthocyanins-rich extract from bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) on croton oil-induced ear edema and Propionibacterium acnes plus LPS-induced liver damage in mice https://sci-hub.se/https://doi.org/10.3109/09637486.2014.886184
8. Safety evaluation, anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of subchronically dietary supplemented high dosing grape seed powder (GSP) to healthy rat https://sci-hub.se/10.1016/j.biopha.2018.08.031
9. Taurine and oxidative stress in retinal health and disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7941169/
10. Pathophysiology and Therapeutic Perspectives of Oxidative Stress and Neurodegenerative Diseases: A Narrative Review https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31782132/
Copyright 2021 by LiveLife Happy. All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Youtube website or Youtube Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Youtube in any way. YOUTUBE is a trademark of YOUTUBE, Inc.